Monday, June 6, 2011

Wow...So much Information on Preparing! So Many Freaks!

Yep.  Lots of freaks out there.

LOL, I spent the last half hour going through multiple blogs on preparing for disasters and there are lots of them out there.  All of them from it's the "End of the World" and you need cans of food that last 30 years....yep, that's right...30 YEARS!

I'm just not that freaky!  I would like to believe that the world is an ok place and that everything will right it's self shortly...like in three months.  LOL

I did come up with a couple good sites.

I like this one the best.  It had stuff I never thought of....and ironically it's a Canadian Government site!

It even has a cute little video!

http://www.getprepared.gc.ca/index-eng.aspx

Go Check it out and make sure you take the 20 minutes to prepare an emergency plan.  I did.  

No comments:

Post a Comment