Thursday, June 9, 2011

Ok.....so, we've organized important papers, now let's do photos

I want you to take recent photos of your family now. Don't forget elderly family members, like parents or grandparents, especially if they live separately from you.

I want you to put them on the computer and using whatever photo software you have to write their names, date of birth, and a general description.

I am fairly familiar with photo editing software.  So I will be putting them all on one sheet of paper and then printing them out.

This way, if something happens and I need to look for someone(God forbid)  I just cut the photo of that person out and I can enlarge it, multiply it, etc....Hand it to the person in charge of looking for people.

When Katrina hit, there were a lot of missing people and some didn't see their loved ones for a  while even though they were ok.  Being this little bit prepared will help you if something ever happens.

So....Let's move on to doing this!

No comments:

Post a Comment