Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I'm starting off slow here. 72 hour preparation....Things you really should do!

I'm positive people are thinking I'm nuts.  I've posted this blog to facebook twice and no one seems interested.  Ironically these are the same people that are not ready for anything to happen.

When I asked a friend today if she was going to do this with me, I got a big sigh, and an..."I'm prepared".  Yet when I asked her who was keeping a copy of her documents, she admitted that she didn't have anyone doing it for her....

When I asked what happened if an earthquake ate her house, her response was, the government would have them....LOL  Really?  Cause last I checked, the government didn't keep copies of her will or her insurance.  They also didn't have photos of her family members if she got separated from them and couldn't find them....

This is pretty common sense stuff people.  Pick up my initiative and get on this.

Start Here:  http://www.getprepared.gc.ca/index-eng.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment