Sunday, June 19, 2011

Less Than 48 Hours of camping...Guess what our Water consumption was?

So we took the kids camping this weekend.  Guess what....I tracked our water usage.  I didn't hold back the water at all...I just kept track.  Boy!  Was I surpised!

We always camp with no electricity, no water.  So we took a 1.5 litter refillable water bag to fill for miscellaneous stuff, i.e.: dishes, washing hands, filling water balloons, yada yada....We refilled this 5 times. Almost 2 gallons for the american folk.

We also took a 8 Litre bottle of spring water for drinking and cooking with.  

1 comment:

  1. Its amazing how much water one can use sometimes... especially when not watching :)

    We now go threw about 4-5 4L bottles a week here and 1 18L in 2 weeks (I believe)... haven't really watched...

    We don't drink our water out here its too hard...

    Holly

    ReplyDelete